VMware vSphere 6.5 First Part of Installation of ESXi 6.5 New latest new of VMware vSphere 6.5. VMware ESXi is an enterprise-class, It is type-1 hypervisor, detailing the installation.
This is a of vSphere 6.5:
- VMware vSphere 6.5 Basics to Advance – Part 1 – ESXi Install
- VMware vSphere 6.5 Basics to Advance – Part 2 – ESXi Cofigure
- ESXi Minimum 4GB of Physical RAM requirement, recommended to provide at least 8GB
- Requirement of Hardware Virtualization (Intel VT-x or AMD RVI) must be enabled on x64 CPUs.
- ESXi 6.0 requires a host machine with at least two CPU cores.
- You have host hardware that is listed in the VMware Compatibility Guide for vSphere 6.5
- You have the ESXi 6.5 ISO image. Download from VMware Website
- You are booting from USB.
Install ESXi 6.5
1. Boot from USB VMware ESXi 6.5 ISO image to the host. and press enter standard Installer
2. Press Enter to continue installation of ESXi 6.5
3. Read the VMware vSphere 6.5 End User License Agreement then Press (F11) to Accept and Continue the installation
4. Scanning the all available devices
5. Select the Disk to install ESXi 6.5, Press (Enter) to Continue
6. Select the Language to install ESXi, Press (Enter) to Continue
7. Enter the root password remember root is the Admin User Name, Press (Enter) to Continue
8. Display all error Found during system scan, Press (Enter) to Continue
9. Final Confirm the Installation of ESXi 6.5, Press
10. Installing of ESXi 6.5
11. Final Installed vSpheere 6.5