Veeam® Backup & Replication™ delivers Availability for ALL workloads — virtual, physical, and cloud — from a single management console, extending Veeam’s leadership position from being the best for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V to #1 Availability for any app, any data on any cloud. It allows customers to completely get rid of legacy backup forever and brings backup and replication together into a single software solution.
Accept the license Agreement
Select the location where do you need to install, Veeam Backup & Replication
Which components you need in your environment
Veeam Backup & Replication required services
- Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL System 2014 Management Object
- Microsoft PowerShell v2.0
checking the above all server.
Default Configuration of Veeam Backup & Replication
Specify the account for Veeam Backup & Replication services
Veeam required the SQL Server, as your requirement.
- if you need install new SQL Server
- Us existing Instance of SQL Server
Connect to SQL Server using
- Windows authentication credentials of service account
- SQL Server authentication using the login ID and password
Veeam port required
Ready to install
Installing the Veeam Backup & Replication