Installing Kali Linux on The Hard Disk
How to install Linux Kali on a very simple system. You must first have the hardware and resources available on your computer system in order to install this system of Linux infiltration and hack into the computer. Kali supports the Intel i386 platform, AMD64 and ARM. The hardware needed to install Kali Linux in a list-written form so that users can find the hardware and resources they need and launch a system that is compatible with it, otherwise they will not be able to run the program.
There should also be more than 4 GB of RAM in the system, and less than this, there is no way to install Linux Kali. First you must download Kali Linux and burn the ISO file to DVD. Or install Kali Linux Live on the system via USB stick. If you do not have a DVD drive or USB port on your system, you need to know about such things before installing Kali Linux, otherwise you will encounter a problem.
Prerequisites for installing Kali Linux
- Requires 20 GB of storage space
- The i386 and amd64 platforms along with 2 or 1GB of RAM
- Supports CD-DVD Drive / USB boot
Preparing the system for installation
- Initially, get Kali Linux (Downlaod Kali Linux).
- Burn Kali Linux ISO to DVD or USB
- Make sure your computer is bootable on the CD / USB in the BIOS
Tutorial on installing Kali Linux
1- To start the installation, first you need to specify the boot you want for the Linux Kali installation environment. You must face the Kali Boot page. For this example, we chose a GUI (graphical installation display) for installation.
2. At this stage, you can choose your language and then choose your country. You also need to configure your keyboard with the appropriate keyboard.
3. You must select your exact geographic location.
4. In this section, your network interface is examined and then you will be asked to specify a name for your account. In the following image, for example, we chose the hostname as kali.
5. You may optionally choose a default domain name for this system.
6-Then select a full name for the unauthorized user.
7-A user ID is set by default and then created based on your full name. You can change this name if you wish.
8. At this stage, the time zone must be selected.
9. Continue to check your disks and choose from four options. In this example we use the whole disk and not the LVM (logical volume manager). Experienced users can use the partitioning method for more configuration options.
Select 10-disc for partitioning.
11-Depending on your needs, you can put all your files in the same partition by default or set them to multiple top-level directories for different partitions. Of course, if you are not sure if you want all files in a partition, use this method.
12. At this stage, you will have the final opportunity to check the disk configuration before applying the changes. Click Continue to continue the caliber installation process.
13. Next, you must configure the network mirror. Kali uses a central source for distributing programs, so you need to enter any required proxy information for this connection.
Note! If you select "NO" on this page, you can not install packages from the Cali Tanks.
The next step is to install GRUB.
15. Click on Continue to enter Kali installation.
Now you have successfully installed Kali Linux on your computer. First of all, you need to get the system you need to get your computer running Kali Linux.