In this post, I will discuss how to remove RODC holds a read-only copy of AD database. Read-Only Domain Controller or RODC is a type of domain controller which holds a read-only copy of active directory database.
- Steps like removing DC are common.
- We use Force when there is no connection to the main server for any reason.
- On the Active Directory Domain Services Configuration Wizard page, selectEnable Force the removal of this domain controller .
- Enter the first server and go to Active Directory Sites and Services.
- Entering the first server from the Default-First-Site-Name section will delete the second server.