We want to examine the virtual switching method. A virtual switch is software used by the ESXi host and the ESXi to communicate with virtual machine networks. This software devices using network cards physical or uplink of the physical switches are connected.
Create a virtual switch
You can create virtual switches, depending on your needs, and connect virtual machines to them.
1. Click the Edit menu on the Virtual Network Editor .
The first step is to create a permissible switch
- Click the Change Settingbutton in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
3. In the window that opens, click Add Network.
4. In this window, select the virtual switch name from the drop-down menu and click on the OKbutton.
The fourth step is to create a virtual switch
- In the next window, select the type of switch you created and click OK.
Select the switch you have created and select Host-only in the Block Type field according to the figure. The switch type can be Host-only or Bridge.
The fifth step is to create a virtual switch
- Virtual PC to connect to the virtual switch in the Setting virtual machinein the Network Adapteroptions Custom select from the list VMnet2 pick up the virtual machine to connect the switch is made.
Step Six Creating a Virtual Switch
At the end of the office, we were talking about virtualization training (which is virtualization), which we examined for the creation of a virtual switch, and we found that it transits a virtual switch to any virtual and virtual server in any internal connection. This is a 2-layer software switch that, by connecting to the virtual core, can make use of the host’s physical network cards, and connect it to cables connected to physical network switches and later larger networks.