Create a local user on your ESXi 6.5 host.
Note: You cannot perform this task on vCenter Server.
- Connect directly to the ESXi host using the Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Click the Manage & Security & user tab.
2. Click the Users to add a new user.
3. On this tab Click the Add User tab.
4. Fill the Form with username, Description, and Password to Create ESXi 6.5 User and Click the Add Button.
5. See in user Tab VMGate user Created also you can login with VMGate user to access with ESXi web or Vsphere Client.